- Watching Sully (the techie) and Boo (my baby) enjoying Monsters Inc together. They scream and boo and giggle all through the movie
- My morning strawberry indulgence shower and my baby smelling of fresh honey and toffee after her morning bath
- Brownie pie (at my local coffee shop) with my afternoon americano (isn't it great how all those winter layers let you indulge without worrying about the effect on your hips and tummy)
- The seasonal glitter and shine every where I turn. "I love my bling darlings"
- Getting to wear my favourite leather coat on my mini-break last week (I haven't used it for three years!)
- Meeting my BFF (and her new-born son) after a 2.5 long years apart
- Climbing back onto the blogging bandwagon after a series of longish breaks
- Catching-up on great books I missed, like the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. One book down, two to look forward too
- My baby singing "My Favourite Things" from "The Sound of Music" at the top of her voice, while being totally oblivious to who's listening. I wish I could enjoying being "me" as much as she enjoys being "V"
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
A Few of My Favourite Things
Here is what's brightening-up my winter days: